Evolve FM Services
Evolve FM proudly offers the following Services
As Australia’s first, and only, majority Australian Indigenous owned full-service facilities and property management company, Evolve FM brings a truly unique service offering.
Evolve FM continues to be a radical new player in the Facilities Management industry, with over 25% Indigenous employee representation –13 times higher than indigenous representation in the Australian population.
Evolve FM has also set ambitious employment targets for Indigenous people of 10% or more on all Evolve FM contracts (subcontracted work arrangements), well above average levels of Indigenous workforce participation. We also have a 30% contracted spend with Indigenous owned businesses.
We also work closely with our parent company PSGH in the development and delivery of its Indigenous business mentoring program “BD101”, which mentors ten Indigenous businesses a year, further demonstrating our commitment to creating employment and business opportunities for Indigenous people.
– Value for money procurement through comprehensive vendor management, co-operative procurement and piggybacking arrangements
– Specialist knowledge of the CPRs – experienced in transition, novation of contracts, ethics and probity
Project Management of Maintenance & Cleaning Services
– A contract governance model that delivers commitments and contracted requirements – based on a collaborative, professional and respectful relationship.
– A focus on the Indigenous supply chain as a procurement strategy
Tenant Management & Representation
– Market leading platform and processes for managing and reporting on lease data
– Flexible and proactive approach to leasing transactions
– In-depth understanding of local markets and Commonwealth property requirements
– Compliance – Proven track record of meeting all Australian legislation requirements, including the PGPA Act.
– Budgeting and Forecasting – proven accurate and reliable budget formulation process
Data & Analytics
– Reliable Global Integrated MIS platform – providing a single source of truth for all property information
– Accessibility and security –via a secure web-based portal anywhere and anytime
Management of Minor Construction Works
– A thorough scope of works developed to reduce risk and ensure transparency
– Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standard
– Co-Ordinating with other Property Management Services to bring efficiencies – through close links between leasing, maintenance and project management